Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Not the day off I had imagined...

Well, the highlight of my day off on Tuesday? Going to the emergency room at the Peace River Hospital! Monday night while eating supper I noticed a great deal of pain in my shoulder/upper arm. After taking hours to fall asleep at night and waking up with more pain I headed up to the hospital. After 2.5 hours up there what did the doctor decide I had? An injured rotator cuff. So my new best friend is my heating pad and the Advil he recommended. I'm supposed to some resistance excercises to build up the muscle and not put too much stress on it. What fun.

So between the pain and being at the hospital for quite a while I didn't get nearly as much as I had hoped done during my time off. O well.

I hope everything's well where you are!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooo ... rotator cuff is a rough injury! My dad hurt his a couple years ago ... make sure you listen to your doctor!!! My dad is one of those people that doesn't go to doctor's and ... well, I won't scare you with the details right now! I'll wait until yours is all healed up!!! haha