Sunday, January 14, 2007

Hockey & Academia Update

First of all, I want to say that yesterday was a good day in Canadian hockey!! As part of CBC's Hockey Day in Canada, the three Canadian teams worth taking note of won their games: Ottawa CRUSHED Montreal with a final score of 8-3. Vancouver defeated Toronto, 6-1. And of course the Calgary Flames continued their winning streak (5 games now) beating Edmonton 3-1.

A good day in hockey!!

I am very excited! I finished the first half of the course I'm working on right now yesterday. The course is through the Booth College Extended Learning program. "Introduction to Officership" is a required pre-requisite for going to the College for Officer Training. I wrote a book review, essay and sermon outline yesterday. The course will wrap up at the end of February.

I also want to say that I had a fantastic experience in church today. It's been a long time since I got so much joy and refreshment out of a church service!!

2 comments:

Fred and Wendy said...

I would love to know what it was that brought such a refreshing feeling.

Nav said...

Happy 23rd Birthday!!!