Thursday, July 26, 2007

Finally!!

Hey all!! I'm finally going to a Great Big Sea concert tonight!! A couple years back I had tickets to a concert in Calgary but ended up not going because I was supposed to get my wisdom teeth out...which I didn't on that day...bummer!! Anyways, they're doing an outdoor concert at Capital Ex this evening, free with gate admission, so Susan and I are going to check that out.

Yes, Susan. For those who don't have facebook, or who I haven't found to add as a friend, I have a beautiful girlfriend named Susan. Readers of my father's blog might have noted a reference to her on a post a little while ago. We will have been dating for 3 weeks this Saturday and are very happy.

Today I'm at home for most of the day working on my sermon for August 19. I'm speaking at Castledowns Church on that Sunday. I realise that it's still a while away, but my schedule will be busy for the two weeks leading up to it and the officers are commencing their vacation time at the end of this week and they're wanting to find out what I'm speaking on. I'm looking forward to the opportunity!! I very much enjoy any opportunities I get to speak on a Sunday (hint, hint for any officers in the Edmonton area who might read this).

Take care everyone! (If anyone is still reading this)

3 comments:

Michael D said...

Jason,

How was the concert? Did they sing some oldies?

Talena said...

I got to see GBS once, but the weather was miserable so I didn't enjoy it nearly as much as I should have. Hope you had a great time! Also, congrats on the girlfriend! (After only three weeks, I should HOPE you'd still be happy!)

Josh said...

Wait.

WHAT?

Susan Bandfield?

If so, I totally just stumbled upon the Boyfriend of my Cousin's blog completely out of the blue.

What the heck are the chances?

Hey, nice to "meet" you.