Friday, July 20, 2007

They just might make an Edmontonian out of me yet...

I am absolutely loving living in Edmonton!!

I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD EVER UTTER THOSE WORDS!!

I have thoroughly enjoyed my first month in Edmonton. My job is great!! I've made some new friends. I'm getting out and seeing more things than I have for a long time. Life is just really great right now. Since moving here I have been to an international soccer match, a picnic in a park, a day at a plant conservatory, the Taste of Edmonton Festival, the Edmonton Street Performers' Festival and just been out and around. There are pics on facebook for my friends with accounts.

On Monday I am headed to Calgary for a day and a half for work. My hotel is booked and I'm looking forward to the trip, just for something a bit different.

No comments: