Friday, September 21, 2007

Where to begin...?

Well, it's been nearly 2 months since my last post, and LOTS has happened!!


To follow-up on my last post, the GBS concert was great!! So much fun!! Since then, I've also been to see Rick Mercer, thrown a suprise "welcome home" party for a friend who went to BC for a week, a fair-well party for a friend who has headed back to England for school and the waterpark at West Edmonton Mall. I'm pretty sure I'm missing stuff. Oh, I was also at Music Camp in August - that lots of fun.


I am continuing to take various training courses for work and the certificates are starting to pile up. Over the next two weekends I will be taking the Amateur Radio Licensing course.


Seeing as I am not doing very well posting, I figure I'll include a bit on my plans for the Thanksgiving weekend. That weekend I'll be in southern Alberta with Susan. We're going down to Banff/Canmore/Calgary for that weekend. She hasn't been south of Red Deer yet and never out to the Rockies, so that's where we'll be. So, people in Calgary, make sure you're around so I can catch up with you!!
Here's a picture that I took on Tuesday at a "Crash-On" exercise at the Edmonton International Airport. You can see the Salvation Army's EDS Canteen in the foreground with the Stars Air Ambulance taking off just behind.

2 comments:

Talena said...

Hey! Glad to see the relationship with Susan has stretched far beyond the "three-week" mark by now!

Have a great October! Happy Thanksgiving!

Nav said...

Jason! You still haven't told me how I can volunteer with EDS! Let me know!!!