Thursday, March 08, 2007

PUDDLES!!

Yes, it is true and I'm very, very excited!! There are puddles in Peace River. For the first time in months we have liquid H2O on the ground!! How excited am I? I took a picture!!



I know...it isn't the most beautiful picture...but I don't care...I'm just glad to see flowing water!!

Umm...good news came this week. I received word that I have been pre-accepted to go to The Salvation Army's College for Officer Training in Winnipeg for September 2008. In order to achieve my financial goals for going back to school there will be an employment and residential change coming soon. In all likelihood I'll be headed back to Calgary. I'll let you all know when that might be happening.

Have a good weekend!!

1 comment:

Talena said...

I just wish the puddles had lasted longer. Sigh.

Good luck (and by "luck", I mean may God allow it) in getting for-real-accepted into the college.

Blessings!