Tuesday, March 13, 2007

No more puddles

Well, last week the temperatures rose and allowed puddles to form in Peace River...the puddles are gone...or where they do remain they are frozen ice. We received another good batch of snow over the weekend. I've got pictures below that I took on Monday.

I'm making a bit of an announcement: I'm moving back to Calgary at the end of this month. After about 10 months in Peace River I am leaving. I've decided to give up my job here and return home to make it possible for me to save up the money I need to go to college in September of 2008. I'm a little disappointed that things didn't work out up here, but there have been many, many positive things over the months I've been here and I am glad that I've had this experience.

2 comments:

Talena said...

Sorry to hear you're leaving so soon, but I wish you all the best.

Those are some gorgeous photos, too. You have a gift for photography.

Amanda said...

everything will work out with God's timing...best of luck with everything!!