Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Spring is in the air...

...oh, wait!! That's snow!!

Well, we have accumulated a few more centimeters of snow on the ground since my last post. Hopefully it'll end soon.

Today I am at home for he afternoon preparing for Sunday. I am preaching at my church in the morning. This will be my last Sunday at the church here in Peace River. April 1st I'll be back at my home church in Calgary again.

Packing is coming along. I sold my bookcase on Sunday, so I only have the couch, desk, night stand and dresser to worry about now. My landlady informed me today that someone interested in renting the space where I am is coming on Saturday to speaking with her and to take a look at things, so I have to have things in good shape for that. I'll just have to speed up my schedule a bit I think.

Anyways, it's back to the books for me.

2 comments:

Ian & Deanna said...

Hey Jason,
Didn't know that you were on your way already. You are going to miss the best part of winter - when the snow slowly starts to disappear. Should be green grass on the lawn by June or so. Look us up on your way down if you have time, otherwise I guess we will be in touch with you later.
Take Care
Ian
ian.deanna@gmail.com

Nav said...

I don't know if I can call you Peanut.

But we get a WHOLE SUMMER of working together!!! :)