Friday, February 09, 2007

Good news...bad news...

Well, the good news is that my shoulder hasn't bothered me for nearly a week now!!

The bad news is that for the past 5 days...today is day number 6...I have been dealing with a stupid cold...I think. No fever (thank goodness), but this cough is horrible. I have trouble sleeping (I haven't slept yet tonight), I can hardly talk, and eating is difficult. I haven't been to work since Monday morning. I am low on engergy and very tired. Not good conditions for getting better...I'm thinking it is time to go to the clinic...okay maybe it was time to do that a couple of days ago...but I'm thinking it is going to happen.

I hate when I get sick. It only happens once or twice a year...but at least once a year I get something really miserable!! It SUCKS!!

Anyways, I've finished browsing blogs and was a bit bored and still hacking so I thought I'd voice...or type...my petty little complaint.

No comments: