Friday, February 09, 2007

Favourite Pictures

One of the wonderful things about being sick is the amount of free time that you have on your hands!! Well, I've been looking through all sorts of pictures on my computer and thought I'd post some of my favourites. Some are sentimental, some are silly and some are...well...disturbing. Anyways, here are pictures that come from various people I know, taken in various places at many different points in time over the past number of years. Hope you enjoy.



































4 comments:

ally said...

Jay...oy! lol. Nice pics!

Jennifer said...

Awww, how happy! :) Prayin' for you!

Smiles,

Jen

ally said...

sorry I missed you when you were in town dude. I tried to call you, but couldn't get a hold of you.
hope you had a nice visit at home though.

Talena said...

I'm thinking there are some GOOD stories behind most of those. Thanks for the laugh!