Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Packing, cleaning and saying goodbyes...

Well, it is definately starting to look like I'm moving. The vast majority of my stuff is now packed. The hide-a-bed, bookshelves and some of the boxes are now sitting in the garage waiting to be loaded onto the U-Haul on Saturday. I've got a bit more to pack (computer, some clothes, etc.), but a lot of the work is done. Then I have to clean of course.

Yesterday I had to say my first good-bye. Alicia and I spent the morning and early afternoon at Heritage Park. The weather was a little against us, but we had a good time just hanging out. It was weird saying good-bye when we parted though, since we haven't gone more than a couple of weeks without seeing each other for several years, and the last time we didn't see each other for a couple of months was before we really became best friends.

No comments: