Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Less than one month to go!!

Hey all!!

Sorry for not posting for a while. Actually, I wrote up on both Christmas and New Year's, but for some reason the post wasn't posting, so I gave up. Now I'm going to try again and hopefully it'll work this time.

There are now 30 days until departure, and I'm starting to get into things like pulling all more shorts and swim trunks out of my drawers and putting them with all the stuff I've been setting aside to pack. I've been shopping a couple of times now for clothes a little more suited for Australia's climate, and that stuff is all set aside. Soon I'll pull out my suitcase and start actually packing. I've also been cleaning my room and making sure all of my stuff is together, just in case my parents do get farewell orders while I'm away (Glenmore people, no we don't expect to move, and we will be rather shocked if we do get moved, but we just want to have my stuff together JUST IN CASE).

I learned a couple of weeks ago that there is actually a third Canadian going to the same school as Alicia and I in February. I don't know who they are, but it'll be cool having 3 of us there.

Anyhow, there isn't really much of a point to this post other than keeping in the habit of posting, so I don't forget while I'm away.

Take care everyone!!

Jason

No comments: