Wednesday, December 22, 2004

An Early Christmas Gift

I got a big suprise today!! An early Christmas gift from the Alberta government!!

I received my high school diploma!! Sure, I was two and half years late, but I got it!! I was missing one course, any course at the grade 12 level. I applied to Alberta Learning to be given consideration for the 5 credits I needed for my upcoming experience in Australia. Some of my previous work experience was also detailed in my letter, and I was granted work experience credits, meaning that I met the requirements for an Alberta High School Diploma.

I had been worried that I would have to take a class upon my return from Australia in order to complete my diploma. I am extremely happy that I don't have to worry about that.

Another amazing blessing from God!!

Merry Christmas everyone!!

No comments: