Sunday, December 19, 2004

I've been so hungry!!

Thursday morning I had my three remaining wisdom teeth removed. It was a nice easy procedure. I went in, they drugged me, and I have no memory until I woke up in the recovery room. It was kind of funny when my parents took me home. I was seeing double in both eyes, so I was actually seeing quadruple. They put a patch over one eye, but it is the stronger eye, so things were a bit blury. And my legs were pretty wobbly for the first while until the drug started to wear off. And my mouth was still frozen, so I had a lot of trouble speaking. In retrospect it is all rather amusing.

I spent Thursday and Friday just relaxing at home. Of course by Friday night I was bored out of my mind...and VERY hungry. I've been living off of soda crackers, jello, soup, cottage cheese, milkshakes, and juice. All very yummy, but not very filling. Saturday I had a bowl of KD for lunch, but it took me a VERY long time to eat just that one bowl and I don't have that kind of patience, so I've given up on that idea. Saturday I was ready to go out and do stuff again, so I went to the mall and Christian bookstore to finish my Christmas shopping. And in the evening my grandma (who is out for Christmas) and I went to see a movie.

Anyways, that's what I've been up to for the last part of the week. Tomorrow I'm back to work for a few days before Christmas. I'm still unsure which days I'm getting of for Christmas. I'm either working Christmas Eve or on the 27th, but I get the other day off, along with New Year's Eve...or at least that's what I'm told...we'll see what really ends up happening.

I want all of you to have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Until later.

No comments: