Thursday, June 07, 2007

Counting down the hours!!

Well, almost all my belongings are packed (minus my computer - that goes in the box tomorrow). Either my things are in boxes to be shipped in a couple of weeks or in suitcases to go with me next week. All that remains is some cleaning.

Tomorrow evening I head for Salmon Arm for the weekend and won't be back until late Sunday night. It should be a fun weekend. I always enjoy these weekends (at least when I don't get sick!!).

Monday morning I'll head for St. Albert where I'll be staying until the end of the month. Then I get a couple of days down time before I start work on Thursday. So - my next post should come to you from north of here.

1 comment:

Heather Princess said...

Congratulations on the new job Jason! I'm sure that it will bring you a lot of experience before you head into training college!