Friday, May 04, 2007

7 great years...

Today The Salvation Army announced that my parents, Fred and Wendy Waters, are appointed to Edmonton, Alberta as the Area Commanders for Northern Alberta. This means that I am most likely moving to Edmonton in June as well. Finances aren't likely to permit me to remain in Calgary for the next year before I am expecting to go to Winnipeg.

Our family has enjoyed our time in Calgary so much, and we are sad to be leaving things behind here. But Edmonton will be a new experience and we do have many friends there. It's not too far away, so I'm looking forward to visiting Calgary several times.

The complete list of moves for the Canada and Bermuda Territory is available online here. Several more Candidates have been accepted for officer training this week as well. That list is available here.

I am looking forward to spending the next couple of months with my friends and family that live here in Calgary.

No comments: