Sunday, October 29, 2006

Another Milestone...

Those keeping track (namely myself - who else would be) know that today marks 5 months since I moved to Peace River. It some ways it seems like it has been a much shorter amount of time, but there are times when it has felt much, much longer.

I hope everyone remembered to change their clocks last night and no one got up an hour early today.

Here's a picture of my study area that I've setup for a course I'm taking shortly:



Have a great day everyone!!!

5 comments:

Ian McKenzie said...

That looks suspiciously like a floor. ;)

Anonymous said...

Yes, but not just any floor. It is a study floor.

Anonymous said...

You might have trouble studing if your stomach is full!!

Anonymous said...

You might have trouble studying with an full stomach on the floor led down.

Jason Waters said...

Some of us have less of an issue with our stomachs than others Michael.