Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Spring is in the air...and that means it is time for HOCKEY!!

Yes, that's right, it's playoff time (for those who are a little less cultured and therefore didn't already know that). I cheer for two teams in the NHL, one in the West and one in East. Both teams have easily advanced to the playoffs for round one. Calgary will be playing the Ducks and Ottawa is playing the defending "Stanley Cup Champions" from Tampa Bay. Calgary is a big time hockey town, and so we expect business at work to decline for the next while, as Calgary works its way to the finals and takes the Cup.

Spring also means cycling time. I've been out a couple times now. I'm going to start taking my camera along and getting some pictures posted.

I bought myself a new computer last week, which I am very happy with. DVD burner, remote controlled media centre, faster processor, more RAM, bigger hard driver...not a bad price either. Now I just have to find a buyer for my old computer...

Anyways, a quick update to keep my father happy before he starts hounding me again.

Take care all!!

No comments: