Monday, April 24, 2006

A real day off...

Well, I had today off work, and I really felt like I managed to relax and enjoy myself.

I was at a good early time today (which always leads to a more productive day for me), and I went up to SAIT (Southern Alberta Institute of Technology...for my non-Albertan friends and Albertan friends who might have been living in a hole all their lives and never heard of SAIT). I was dropping off a application for a course I'm hoping to be attending in the fall (autumn for my friends in the land of Oz...although not the Australian autumn...it'd be your spring...).

After doing that I came home and my parents and I packed a lunch and headed off to Kananaskis (west of Calgary, but further south than Canmore and Banff - one of the sites used during the 1988 Winter Olympic Games) for the day. We went into one of the hotels there. Drove along the highway through the mountains...stopped several times to take pictures...and just had a relaxing day out.

I did dinner tonight. I made pasta...very easy, but very enjoyable.

Yes, today has been very good.

Well, enjoy the pictures...they don't all fit on a page, so you have to click on "April 2006" under the "Archives" heading on the right hand side of this page to see them all. So yes, enjoy.

No comments: