Saturday, April 08, 2006

Okay, so it has been a month since I last posted...so I thought I ought to bring things up to speed.

Since my last post I have changed jobs. I am now working back in retail. This time I am working for Leons Furniture. For my non-Canadian friends (and Canadian friends who don't know what I'm talking about), Leons is a large furniture store chain in Canada. They use a showroom setup with a large warehouse attached. I work in the front office, where all the paper work for sales takes place. Sales people actually do the selling, we just put through payments, setup purchase financing and other clerical duties. It isn't a great job, and the pay certainly isn't great, but I'm enjoying it far more than my last job...at least until I figure out what I'm doing next year.

I'm still working towards the June 30-July 2 weekend!! Things are starting to pick up a bit in my areas of responsibility. I still don't have my drama team, but registrations are coming in more now, and I've also been asked to start putting together the multimedia presentation for the weekend. That will be a fairly big task...I'm looking forward to working on that though.

Hmm...not sure what else to include. I'm mostly posting because my dad's been bugging me to get something up...but I don't know what else to write.

Well, I'll leave it there for now...until I have something else.

Everyone, have a wonderful Palm Sunday, a blessed Holy Week and a very happy Easter!!

1 comment:

Fred and Wendy said...

Now was that hard?