Thursday, November 25, 2004

The Weekend Promises Great FUN!!

Hi to all!!

This weekend the Alberta and Nothern Territories Divisional Youth Band (otherwise known as the AB & NT DYB) is going on a blitz trip to Grande Prairie. We have members from Lethbridge, Calgary, Edmonton and Grande Prairie, so those from Lethbridge will travel to Calgary on Friday evening. The Calgary and Lethbridge members have a rehersal Friday evening. Then we leave Calgary at 4AM on Saturday morning (yes, we are all insane), picking up those in Edmonton at about 7am, and then continue on to GP, arriving sometime around noon. And it is going to be TONS OF FUN!!! I can't wait!!

Tomorrow I will get my passport from the Post Office, which means that I can send in my application for my Student Visa. That'll only take a couple of days, and by the middle/end of next week I'll have that completed. It has absolutely amazed me to see how well things have come together for going to Australia, and it has really affirmed in my mind that this is where God is directing me. From the events that led to my attention being brought to the course last January, my acceptance to the school, finding an affordable flight, my passport coming together with no problems, and having a job that pays well enough for me to be able to save for all the expenses, I have really seen God opening doors where they needed to be open.

I'll be sure to take pictures to post during the weekend, so you can all see just how much fun we had!!

Take care everyone and hopefully I'll hear from most of you sometime!!

No comments: