Monday, November 01, 2004

Reverse Trick-or-Treating!!

Hey all!!

Sorry for not posting for so long. A few of you have been complaining, but I really do have a rather routine life, so it's hard to come up with something to write...but last night I went REVERSE TRICK-OR-TREATING so now I have something to write about.

Reverse Trick-or-Treating works like this: You dress up in a costume, as is normally done, but instead of collecting candy, you go door-to-door handing out candy canes and singing Christmas carols. I know it sounds pretty weird, but if you do it with a group (such as the South Meadows Youth Group) it is really rather fun!! Above are some pictures of some of the costumes.

Saturday, our youth group (as opposed to the South Meadows youth group) went to South Centre Mall to play "Catch Me if You Can" only we had to wear costumes to that as well...simply because it was the day before Halloween.

Work is work, nothing really to comment on there. Corps life is corps life, busy as always. Tonight I have Kingsland Care Team, we're doing Halloween Clean-up (ie. picking up broken pumpkins and any candy wrappers around...just to help keep up the appearance of our community). I'm taking my work gloves with me for sure...any maybe my brother will let me borrow his headlamp as well.

Well, hopefully that is enough to pacify most of you for now.

Have yourselves a great week!!

No comments: