Wednesday, November 17, 2004

I am healthy!!

At least that's what my doctor tells me. I went for a physical this afternoon, and after making a thorough examination of my health, my doctor tells me that I am healthy. He's sending me for blood work still, but that's just routine.

It's now past the middle of November, so it's time to start Christmas cards and gift shopping (please, keep any gifts you are giving me under $1,000). I've been told that as a guy I'm not allowed to start shopping yet. Apparently I'm supposed to wait until Christmas Eve...I wish I'd known that as I started a long time ago.

Our corps band sent an ensemble to Heritage Park on Saturday to play at a Christmas Kettle. It's all part of the 12 Days of Christmas event at the Park. We played from 11-12, then had lunch and played again from 1-2. We had a good time.

Alicia and I are down to 78 days until we leave for Australia. I'm getting more and more excited with every passing day.

Well, I think that brings things up to speed.

Have a good week.

No comments: