Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Winter is here!

Well, since Friday Peace River has accumulated something close to 30cms of snow. We have had two snowfall warnings and one winter storm watch in that time. The locals tell me that in the past four days or so we have had as much (or more) snow than what fell all of last year - it could be a snowy one! Below are a couple of pics.

Also, by way of a link at Ian's Messy Desk I found a really amazing song with a really cool story behind it. Check it out at Phil Laeger's site!!

Hope all is well wherever it is you find yourself this week!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

And who does the shovelling at your house?

Jason Waters said...

That would be me - my dear father.

Anonymous said...

Really - you know how to shovel?! Wow...that's great news :)

Ian McKenzie said...

Thanks for the link back Jason.

Fred, our kids seem to pick up the most amazing skills, once they leave home! ;)

Jennifer said...

I love snow.