Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year!!

Today is the last and final day of the year 2005!!

It has been an AMAZINGLY AWESOME year!! So much has happened!!

- 6.5 months in Australia, with 2.5 months in California in the middle.
- New friends (no I'm not going to try naming you all, just in case I miss someone)
- Goals achieved
- graduate from SFYL
- make it home safely from Oz
- climbed to "The Big Cross" 4 times during the North American summer (as opposed to the Australian summer)
- overnight kayaking trip with Bart!!
(those are a few...many, many more)

Everyone have a very Happy New Year!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the encouragement, Jason!

I thankful to have a friend like you!

You are so enthusiastic, you remind me of myself at my best!

It's so wonderful to know you!