Monday, November 28, 2005

My Time in Australia

Hey everyone!!

I'm home, working and active in my church again!! It's been nearly two weeks since I got back and I've finally got a bunch of pictures from my time away posted. There are lot of pics, so you need to scroll down to the place where Archive links are on the right side of this page and click on November 2005 (NOT November 2004), and then you'll be able to see them all on one page. I've tried to include a variety of pictures and I've made an effort to try to explain the picture in the caption...hopefully I've done an okay job. The pictures start from the start of February and run up to the graduation on November 13. There are also pics from the two and half months I spent in California at the Salvation Army's Camp Gilmore in the Malibu "mountains." Having seen the Rockies I don't really think they are mountains, but geologically they do qualify...but they just look like big hills to me. So yeah, there are about 70 pics. Enjoy.

Take care all!!

My first picture of the Australian coast...taken only hours after arriving in Australia. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Fred and Wendy said...

We are glad to have you home too! It's nice to go down to your room and see you in it!

DAD